There are many options that we have to cure sight issues like wearing glasses, lenses, and the extreme is lasik eye surgery. This helps to correct the vision improperness which the maximum number of people face nowadays. We know the three common vision issues, they are
These are commonly known eye issues, curing these is very easy by using the cool laser light technology. Let us take a detailed look at the process.
The methodology of eye surgery:
There are majorly three parts to focus during the surgery they are lens, cornea, and retina. In the above 3 cases, doctors examine the patient thoroughly and use the Lasik surgery method to make them free from glasses and lens. The theater procedures are as follows,
- At very first the patient asks to wear the surgical gown on the day before the operation, then the patient may get a sedative by mouth. An intervenous line may put in the patient then they transferred to the operation table.
- Then the patient gets the anesthetic in the way of eye drops.
- The suction ring will be placed on the eye to stop the movement of the eye and to maintain the pressure within the eye. If you want to know more about lasik eye surgery, you can find its details on kraffeye.com.
- When the eye area is activated by the anesthesia the doctor use the automatic microsurgical instruments, this is also called as micro carat ohm, this helps to corneal flap under this flap the stroma is exposed.
- With a clear exposition, the doctor will use a computer system to control the pulse of the cool laser light. These help to remove the microscopical thin layers from the stroma.
- This process makes the patient a clear vision, and the doctor allows you to wear a safety lens to safeguard the corneal flap until they get a cure.